We’re so proud of our community for working together to help maintain safe guidelines. We’re balancing implementing the recommendations we’re receiving with what we can do — like diligent cleaning and spacing out equipment — to help members stay safe.
Here are some updates on our health and safety guidelines for re-opening:
- Employees are screened and required to wear masks
- Masks are strongly encouraged for members but not required
- Members will be temperature checked upon check in
- Members are required to social distance as much as possible
- Equipment has been moved in order to accommodate social distancing
- We are able to operate at full capacity
- Operating hours are 5am-8pm Monday thru Saturday, 8am-6pm on Sunday — there is no closure during the day
- We’re giving our online classes a break while our teachers get ready for the next phase of in-person classes. We will have an announcement on that soon!